My two most wanted new features...

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • After using Enscape for just ons week, I can't miss it anymore. I find it fantastic and so easy!

Two thing I like to see in a new version will be:

1. The ability to edit material directly in Enscape also in VR. At this moment I fly or walk through the design and see an incorrect material... I need to go back to SketchUp, navigate to the same location and edit the material. You can win a lot of time if you can edit this directly inside Enscape.

2. The ability to open and close doors and to turn on and off lights in VR.

Thanks for the great product!

• Official Post

Hey GWD , thanks a lot for your feature requests. :)

1. While I can certainly file this as a topic on our agenda, I have to tell you that chances of this being implemented are currently rather slim. Reason for that is, we want to keep the project in Enscape and its main CAD software synchronized (the same). It's technically possible to take the materials from the CAD software to be applied in Enscape, but not the other way around. Still, as mentioned, if you'd like I'll file it accordingly. :)

2. The ability to open/close doors, already on our agenda, the ability to turn on and off lights in VR, will be filed accordingly! :)

• 1. While I can certainly file this as a topic on our agenda, I have to tell you that chances of this being implemented are currently rather slim. Reason for that is, we want to keep the project in Enscape and its main CAD software synchronized (the same). It's technically possible to take the materials from the CAD software to be applied in Enscape, but not the other way around. Still, as mentioned, if you'd like I'll file it accordingly.

Demian Gutberlet of course the CAD software need to be synchronized. With SketchUp the other way around is perfect possible. If needed I can help you with this.

• Official Post

GWD , thanks for the reply. :) Be assured that I'll just file it as a feature request. I'll furthermore note that you're willing to help, so in case we decide to implement this, we may take your offer!

• Official Post

Lemarchal , thanks! +1 for the topic and I've added your feedback. :)