Enscape Free Trial Not Working

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi!

I have the Enscape Free Trial and Sketchup Free Trial on my computer. Everytime the Enscape loading screen opens up it just suddenly disappears, I'm assuming it crashes as it doesn't open up in a new browser or anything like that. Sketchup, however, does not crash.

I have experience using both Enscape and Sketchup but on the student version so when i originally went to go download the free trial i got an error message that Enscape was already installed so I had to go uninstall an older version of Enscape a few times (for some reason I had multiple versions downloaded). Could this have messed with Enscape at all? Like I said, the loading screen opens just fine but when it's about halfway through loading it just disappears. The Enscape asset library is not opening as well. Is it because I am using the free trials of both Enscape and Sketchup? Both are the most recent versions and I am on a Windows.

• New
    • Official Post

Hi emily6181 and welcome to our Forum.

Right away please ideally do a full clean re-install of Enscape to ensure it shouldn't be any installation conflicts causing this:

- Navigate to Add/Remove programs in Windows.

- Uninstall Enscape by using the 'Uninstall' button

- Following the completion of the uninstall, please delete the following directories:

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Enscape

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Enscape

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape

C:\Program Files\Enscape

Then, reboot the machine, and re-install our latest release once more, this time for "all users" as seen here in case that is possible.

Should this make no difference, generally please check if your machine meets our requirements listed here, if possible update your graphics card drivers and in case the latter also doesn't help submit us a support report:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

Just so you're aware, reaching out to our dedicated support team using the support button itself is always recommended since this way we'll receive all of your machine information, driver dates as well as log files which will help with troubleshooting this as quickly as possible - Otherwise we have no information to check out what so ever and would be navigating "blindly" if the cause isn't obvious right away like here.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation!

• Hello, I just installed the enscape free trial for sketchup but it shows I have 0 days left. Please help me to get it work.

Machine fingerprint : 2HrlP5ywal/rASzm/LokaE6zWX+5DuS1AdADWQibd0U=

• New
    • Official Post

Hello, I just installed the enscape free trial for sketchup but it shows I have 0 days left. Please help me to get it work.

Machine fingerprint : 2HrlP5ywal/rASzm/LokaE6zWX+5DuS1AdADWQibd0U=

Please briefly reach out to our support team as we do not process trial renewals via the Forum:

How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

I have started my free 14-day Enscape trial, but when I downloaded it on my laptop and started it in SketchUp, it says that my license has expired.

We have received your support request as well, please kindly share your "Machine fingerprint" with my colleague who replied back to you today via e-mail. Afterward we can then renew your trial time accordingly.

Thanks a lot in advance.