How to quit Enscape?

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • I downloaded the latest version of Enscape to my Mac Studio. I do not see how to quit Enscape when it is running? The only way I can stop it is with the Activity Monitor. I think I'm missing something, but I looked very well and I can't find another way?

• Thank you Adam,

I did not see Enscape as a working app anymore, in the dock. And I saw no option to close it in the Enscape menu, that's why I was wondering how to close it.

I think the update changed that. It's much more integrated I think.

By the way, it's a very nice update!

• Thank you Adam,

I did not see Enscape as a working app anymore, in the dock. And I saw no option to close it in the Enscape menu, that's why I was wondering how to close it.

I think the update changed that. It's much more integrated I think.

By the way, it's a very nice update!

Does the window not have the normal red close button?

(I've not tried 4.0 on my Mac yet)

Have you tried the normal MacOS fullscreen toggle when you have the enscape viewport open?

Control+CMD+F

• Hi Adam. Yes the close button is there, and I can toggle the Enscape screen.

I already bought Enscape as soon as it was released for Mac, but I didn't use it much and went on with Podium.

The new release is in my opinion of another level, so I want to switch fully to Enscape.

I was experimenting a bit with how to handle the Enscape windows, the best way is to have the Sketchup screen and the Enscape screen next to each other.

You also have then plenty of room for all the Sketchup and Enscape windows to edit materials and so on.

However, if you want to handle Enscape in a comfortable way you definitely need two large screens.

Which I'm going to buy now :)