Purge Model causing Enscape to crash

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • New
    • Official Post

Is this a known issue? Everytime I purge my SketchUp model when Enscape is running, it causes SketchUp to Crash. I've just downloaded the latest Enscape version.

Thanks!

Dian

happens to me also. enscape crashes while purging but when i reopen and purge again it works fine. i just make sure I save before I purge. dont worry about the lack of a response its means they dont have an answer

My apologies for the delay in response, as I was also out of office last week.

This is generally of course not something which should occur - As always, in order for us to get all of your machine information, version of Enscape used (be it preview/release) as well as current driver dates it would be ideal to simply receive a support report including log files: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

Especially when it comes to crashes and similar this is the ideal way to get everything we require for further troubleshooting to then also forward any potential issues to our developers directly of course.

Thanks a lot in advance and feel free to let me know once said report has been submitted too.