Enscape 4 Install using config.xml issue

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I'm trying to install Enscape 4 using the config.xml method so that when other users install on multiple devices they are not prompted for the language and install settings.

I have the config.xml file saved in the same location as the enscape-4.0.2.11.exe file however when attempting to install I am getting an error that "config.xml does not exist"

Is there a specific location that this file needs to be saved to prior to install?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett

• New
    • Official Post

Hi brettpaton23 , thanks a lot for your inquiry.

Just to make very sure I reckon you have already followed all the instructions detailed here carefully? We did update this article not so long ago so again just to ensure.

If so please also reach out to our support team as detailed here to report this. Feel free to also attach the existing "config.xml" file with either your support report or help center request as well please.

Our dedicated technical support team will then also reach out to you very soon thereafter of course in order to troubleshoot this further.