Planned functionalities and improvements to be included in Enscape 2.6:
Enscape Settings Overhaul
- Individual settings per project and view
- Settings split into two categories with separate UI
- Settings impacting Enscape's visuals
- Settings that specify the general user preferences
General Rendering Improvements
- Improved shadows and global illumination
- Improved reflection quality
- Improved Revit compatibility (better visibility in floor-plans, performance optimizations)
- Material Editor for ArchiCAD
We also offer Enscape Preview Versions at the Enscape download page. These usually include a few unreleased features, so feel free to please share any feedback with us!
Please be aware that this development agenda may include functionalities and features which will not find their way into Enscape 2.6 either due to time or resource reasons.