Do you need a professional video of your Enscape renderings?

• Sometimes I produce video’s for clients (as well as for my own company). Adding logo’s, background music, voice overs (text to speech) and video footage to the Enscape models can make it more interesting for clients.

Please see this example in which I explain the steps to go from a sketch to a 3D model:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XYx79zA1o

And this short example in which I demonstrate video footage in the scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcj8iEkuOYs

I was thinking why use my skills and tools only for my own company? Please contact me if you would like a video of your Enscape renderings (avanzwol@3d4u.nl). I am open to work on a ‘no cure no pay’ basis (so no risks at your end) and at rates which might surprise you.

• I am just curious if there are rules in the forum about advertising?

Probably should be if not. Seemed like a good place to ask.

This crossed my mind when posting.

On the other hand I sincerely believe that my offer can help some people. People who put a lot of effort in producing nice looking 3D rendering but lack the tools/skills to turn them into an overall video. This last step really adds value for some clients.

• I was really just asking the moderators... as far as I know you did nothing wrong and it certainly did not offend me :-)

This is one of those things that gets addressed as it comes up... I think your post may have been the first I have seen with a direct offer and thought it would be a good place to ask.

Best of luck to you in offering your services.

• You should publish a tutorial. I would be interested in that.

You need at least prosumer grade video editing software for more advanced effects like adding moving video to your scene which is obscured by objects in the foreground. You can find plenty of tutorials for that on YouTube so I don't think that me publishing a tutorial here is really helpfull

The question is do you need such a video. And if yes, are you going to do it yourself, buying software and putting in time to master the techniques, or do you outsource it.

• Hi annevanzwol.

Thanks. I found a tutorial for Premier pro that looks very helpful. My intent is to be able to do some of it myself for some initial design presentations for our small group. When we move forward to investors we will most likely look for some professional services. I will alert you then.

Be Well.

• Hi annevanzwol.

Thanks. I found a tutorial for Premier pro that looks very helpful. My intent is to be able to do some of it myself for some initial design presentations for our small group. When we move forward to investors we will most likely look for some professional services. I will alert you then.

Be Well.

Good luck. Don’t forget to check out Amazon Polly. Their text to speech service is really impressive and does add profesionalism to your video without the need for an expensive voice actor. Also more flexible if you want to change something later.