Is export of stereo video supported

• andybot , with stereo format you're referring to a video which can viewed (inside VR or on a capable tv/monitor) in 3D? Similar to the functionality available for panoramas already? Also, with panorama format you're referring to a video of the likes which has been posted by m4m3ts ? If it's both, let me know and I'll happily upvote the corresponding existing topics on our agenda. :)

Also Micha , I've happily given the stereo video feature request on our agenda a further upvote through your feedback. The panorama video topic has already been up-voted through your voice before. :)

• andybot , with stereo format you're referring to a video which can viewed (inside VR or on a capable tv/monitor) in 3D? Similar to the functionality available for panoramas already? Also, with panorama format you're referring to a video of the likes which has been posted by m4m3ts ? If it's both, let me know and I'll happily upvote the corresponding existing topics on our agenda. :)

Also Micha , I've happily given the stereo video feature request on our agenda a further upvote through your feedback. The panorama video topic has already been up-voted through your voice before. :)

Correct, I was referring to both in terms of generating video output. 360 video is my priority. :-)

• i dont know, ask the video uploader, it's not enscape i think

Oh, got it, it's not your video, just an example. Yeah, there's lots of other renderers that will give you 360 video. I typically use V-Ray, but I need to use a render farm to render out video. I'd like to be able to use Enscape.