Folders

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • hello,

i notice that Enscape in Sketchup always uses the same previous selected folder for different functions. I think it even relates to the latest used folder in sketchup to open a file.

It would be nice that the last used folder is saved for each individual function like: load and save path, export EXE, paths for enscape material maps...

ty!

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for your request xxl , I'll file this as a dedicated feature request accordingly. :)

Furthermore, just so you're aware of this functionality, you can always set the "Default Folder" for rendered images in the "Capture" tab of our Enscape settings. Also, if you enable "Automatic Naming" in the same tab, the corresponding renderings will always be saved in the setup default folder. If it's disabled, you'll always receive a prompt beforehand to save in the predefined folder.