Save view

• The synchronization of views from Archicad works very well, it is enough to set up cameras in Archicad.

It would be more useful to automatically save settings with the project and import animations directly from Archicad ... although this can also be done manually ;)

• Hey arcomer , this has already been requested before so it's on our agenda. :) I've added a further upvote through your voice to the topic, thanks a lot!

Tikos , settings saved with the corresponding project is on our agenda, filed as a feature request so I've given the topic a further upvote through you as well. Further, the ability to import animations directly from ArchiCAD, shall I file this as a dedicated request? :)

• Further, the ability to import animations directly from ArchiCAD, shall I file this as a dedicated request? :)

Would be nice ;)

In spite of everything, I think that setting the animation path directly in Archicad is simpler than in Enscape, although the animation can also be moved very quickly manually with the help of view synchronization and adding key frames. Well, you can set several paths in Archicad without having to save each one in a separate file.