Hello every one. If every one has suggestions is welcome.....
Looking good Akrarde! The proportion and detailing of the cabinetry look accurate.
A few things to improve on:
- Natural light is king when capturing spaces, specifically look at professional photography of kitchen interiors online.
- Add some pendant light features above the island to add to the composition. We call a room filled with too many canned down lighting as "ceiling pimples"
- Add handles to the drawers and cabinets.
- Check fruit texture roughness
- Use a high-poly model for the sink and faucet and look at how the counter to sink connection would be detailed.
- Maybe add some appliances/cutting boards/utensils on the backsplash perimeter.
Hope this helps!