Frame for custom images

• Appoliogies if this has been asked before, but couldn’t find any other threads. We are using Enscape to export still renders for use in documents etc, and are using a custom output size. Is it possible (or be possible in the future) to have a viewfinder in the current view for the custom setting? It is currently very difficult to accurately set up a still image and get the export framed as we would like it as the desired custom settings are a different ratio to the screen ratio.

• Hey Trav72 , a dedicated safe-frame indicator will actually be implemented in our next preview! :) This preview will be released soon, so if you get the chance please give it a try and let me know if there is anything you'd like to add to this certain functionality. You'll be able to activate said function by going into your Enscape Settings -> "Capture" tab -> Activate "Show safe frame" by clicking the checkbox.

Afterward you can render an image and before saving, it'll show you a preview result with mentioned safe-frame.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime.

• Loving this feature on the latest release, it is so useful for setting up still images. Many thanks :-)

Happy to hear that!! Thanks for the feedback. :)

• Is it just me, or when in preview mode / safe frame mode, the time of day is hidden behind the "Exit Preview (ESC)".

This is really frustrating as we adjust the time of day for each view in order to get the best image, but need to be able to make a note of the time of day. We then use this to set up view specific view templates in Revit as this is the only way we have been able maintain the desired daylight setting for each view.

Is there anyway the "Exit Preview (ESC)" and the time of day could be next to each other rather than overlapping? Would make life easier.