Assets and Materials for Revit

• adamhegab1990 , first off, if you haven't already, check out our Asset Library which already has a variety of over 150 models which are optimized for Enscape! :) There'll also be a lot more assets coming with time! If you want to access even more objects in the meantime, also check out ArchVisions RPC content. We do have a partnership with them and their RPC content is often used for Revit projects in general.

Furthermore, you may want to check out https://3dtextures.me/ (for example) which provides a wide selection of different high quality free textures to use.

This is just one site which offers textures, but when it comes to even more free resources for your architectural projects, also check out our blog post here. This blog post will summarize some of the best sources out there for free elements to add to your architectural project: from furniture and skyboxes to textures, and everything in between!

• Hi ! Just playing devils advocate a little, but why focus on adding assets in Enscape and not directly in the Revit model ? Any work done in Enscape is only valid for the rendering. It’s a time sink which is lost and cannot be exported back out to the main model. Why not create a great asset library for Revit directly ? Especially if you are partnering with Archvision. That way those objects can also exist in the main model and potentially be useful elsewhere. In the interior elevations for example.

Thanks !

JF

• Hey jfmonod , thanks a lot for your post. :)

To clear out any confusion, our assets are all placed in the main CAD software itself, not Enscape. In addition to that, assets are also saved in the corresponding CAD project file. If you haven't already, feel free to try it out yourself and let me know in case there is anything you're missing or in case you have any asset wishes or general feedback! :)

• Thanks a lot povoom , I'll add your voice in form of another upvote to the corresponding topic, to provide this functionality, on our agenda!