Re-test the light sensitivity of ENSCAPE

• The fog lacks height adjustment, so it would be better if it could be changed. Depth of field focusing is more troublesome, I hope it can be improved. Sunshine deviation and ambiguity have been improved. Adding the special effects of the four seasons and eliminating the light source by reflection would be more perfect

• despite your objections and suggestions for improvements, these are impressively elaborate, incredibly beautiful and for me still so successful studies.
    Prima !! 8|:thumbup::thumbup:
    (especially I love picture 3 with that strong backlight and would be happy if you could share the used settings?)

• despite your objections and suggestions for improvements, these are impressively elaborate, incredibly beautiful and for me still so successful studies.
    Prima !! 8|:thumbup::thumbup:
    (especially I love picture 3 with that strong backlight and would be happy if you could share the used settings?)

You might say volumetric light effects. In fact, it's very simple to adjust the atomization of the environment a little bigger, adjust the position of sunlight to match the camera.

• ZIHAOBABA , thanks a lot for your suggestions and for sharing your work here. :)

The fog lacks height adjustment

I've filed a dedicated feature request to allow you to also change the height of our fog.

Depth of field focusing is more troublesome, I hope it can be improved

Could you please elaborate on which improvements you'd like to see implemented regarding DOF exactly? :) What are you currently missing?

Adding the special effects of the four seasons

Which special effects would you like to see implemented exactly? If you could let me know that, then I can also file this as a feature request. Is there anything further you want to add to it? Also, the four seasons could be chosen manually (through a slider for example) or what do you have in mind? :)

eliminating the light source by reflection would be more perfect

This has already been requested before, I've given the corresponding filed feature request a further upvote through your voice!

• The depth of field way I feel that the Thea renderer is very good. First, it can focus by clicking on the object, and it can control the different degrees of virtualization near and far. And the fog way I like the worldcreat way, can control the height of the fog, so you can make some kind of cloud sea high mountains. The four-level model is somewhat similar to the twinmotion method. One is to control the season and the other is to control the climate simultaneously, such as rain and snow. And thank you for your reply. Enscape is what I currently think is a good plug-in for the ratio of effect to speed. The speed of updating is also very fast, but at present, the built-in model library does not support the local model, and there is no way to adjust it.