Hotspots that link another exe

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

in .exe (and much more in VR) mode the amount of objects, lights and other things are very influential for the fluidity of navigation. Often working with large building (with interior and exterior) is frustrating by the necessity of have huge details and lite models.

Another problem is to work with an entire building in a single file (I work with sketchup and I reach often the program limits).

My idea is to have some separate models that I can load by clicking an hotspot in the main model.

I think about an apartments building that I can see in exterior and clicking on the door of the single apartment I can load the exe experience of the apartment itself.

(this thing is more useful with buildings with some identical apartments in different positions).

I know this is obviuvsly limited to a .exe or VR experience and I couldn't have the same flexibility when i work with in sketchup. But for final presentation I think this is a killer feature for increase the user base who can use the realtime or VR experience.

Thanks

Mirko

• Official Post

Hey happymilk , thank you very much for your inquiry! I've happily filed your feedback as a dedicated feature request. :)