Enscape refresh SU hide/unhide objects between scenes

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, however I'm not a SU user (more Revit), I have a question from our design team: in our models we have scenes, interior (with ceiling unhided/layer on) and birdseye view (with ceiling hided/layer off). The question is that Enscape does not follow the hide/unhide state if we are switching between scenes -> only when I make a SU command, for instance move from another object a little the scene does refresh and pic up the state of the hide/unhide - layer on/off ceiling.... What do I do wrong?

Tnx, Remco

• I can confirm this bug as well

Entities hidden by layer via scene change are not being updated properly.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Hello RemcoNL , hello EarthMover ,

indeed, Enscape doesn't support switching Layers / Visibility based on Scene transitions at the moment. We're aware of this and are looking forward to resolving it as soon as possible!

• Just a note on this topic, this applies also to scene states of section planes that are turned on/off by layer.

A workaround we have found is to just click the play button again on the enscape toolbar.

• vertigo1 Can you tell me how to turn section planes on/off by layer in SketchUp (no Enscape involved). I can't reproduce this - only able to show/hide the plane, but the part that is cut by the section plane is always hidden in SketchUp. Also you can't mean the toggle in the menu "View->Section Cuts", because then using the Enscape play button would not help. If you can provide me with a test project, that would be great. Thanks.