Tutorial video in portuguese!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Im posting the video of my tutorial in portuguese of enscape, let me know your opinions

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

maisprojeto , welcome to our forum and thanks for sharing this tutorial. :) I don't speak Portuguese, but production wise it's very well made and I also like the project you've used for it!

• Thks man! Im improving bit by bit i have some sugestions to this wonderfull program too.

Like , export to a app on android or Ios to send the files to the client, support of animations gifs to make Tvs more realistic or fireplaces like , animated people and trees, animals objects if a come with more i tell

• maisprojeto What exactly should be exported to an app?

• You already can share single panos or link them in a 3rd party tool.
    • You can upload a web standalone and share the link

Animated textures and objects got your upvote. But is a quite complex topic which hasn't the highest prio right now as our main usage is as design workflow tool.

• Well Jonathan Knoefel i m new in use of this software, and i cant tell if i explore all forms of export things, but here my point.

I cant send the link of a model to a client and he open in his mobile phone or install on mobiles O.S. To me this is a workflow need because the faster my client's response, the more accurate my project will be, I like to involve the client as much as possible in the process.Do you have a suggestion to do this with current tools?

Thks for the response i aprecciate so much the software in my city im a pioneer user.

• New tutorial in portuguese

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    please let me know your opinions