"Face me" exposure components problem

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • "Face me" components do not always, in every position, have proper contrast/exposure. I believe the problem lies in its "dual" nature - they turn towards sun (for shadows), and towards the spectator (for appearance). This results in "half good color appearance - half bad appearance of a subject in the scene.

..is this "a regular thing", or it comes up to my ATI RADEON (not NVIDIA) card issue?
    or this "imperfectness" will be solved, by the time? :)

• Official Post

Hey milos.komlenic , due to the nature of billboards they do throw shadows onto themselves in Enscape, but we are aware of this behavior and this should be resolved in one of our upcoming versions of Enscape, but I cannot tell you when exactly yet I'm afraid.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Has this been fixed yet? I am having issues with face me components not displaying correctly

here is the Sketchup face-me component:

And this is how it shows in Enscape, unacceptable:

What is even worst is that they display opposite to the model.

This is the direction in SU:

But in Enscape, it goes in opposite direction:

• I have found that there does seem to be an issue when you use the Scale tool in SU to flip/mirror objects; the geometry and textures sometimes go weird. (sometimes... and sometimes it's fine.)

And I found out that lights don't work within a 'face me' component.