I attempted to make a somewhat more detailed exterior rendering in Enscape. I have the following suggestions:
1. Use HDRs. They work great with Enscape.
2. Tweak the HDRs until the lighting of the sky looks credible.
3. Change all the plaster materials to about 15-30% grey. This is the white we see everyday.
4. Change all your complex textures in Photoshop (concrete, stone, etc) and make sure you do not step out of the line with the gradations.
5. Create an Archicad template with all your tweaked materials basic materials.
6. Wait patiently for the Enscape's material editor and then forget my tips.
7. Use complex profiles, articulations and small seams/gaps between materials. Enscape's lighting works really good with them.
I have never achieved to change the texture mapping orientation in Enscape (in order to show as in does in Archicad).
Feel free to C&C.