Model Crash

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi All,

I am new to enscape - 2 days only so forgive me. I started to render a video and the system crashed. Now I can not get the model to even load in enscape.

It is a sketchup 2018 model.

Any ideas????

• Official Post

Hey AshE , thanks a lot for your post and welcome to our forum and Enscape! :)

There a few things which could cause this problem, so could you please make sure that your:

- Enscape is up to date

- machine is meeting our system requirements

- graphics card drivers are up to date (AMD drivers here, NVIDIA drivers here)

If your machine is meeting the requirements and Enscape / graphics card drivers are up to date, could you please briefly send in some feedback for further troubleshooting purposes? This way we'll receive more information about your machine in general and we'll also receive necessary log files alongside. :) Don't forget to add your forum name or some other reference in the submission form so that we can easily connect the report to this thread!

Thanks a lot in advance!