No materials editor in SU2019??

• Hello all,

I'm new to Enscape but from what I've seen it looks to be a very effective bit of kit!

The issue I have currently is there is no materials editor listed under the Enscape extentions tab and I can't find any info regarding why or how to get it ?(

Am I missing something here!?

nic.

• Hey Nic , welcome to our forum and thanks a lot for your post! :)

Sorry to hear about that - the Enscape Materials Editor should be available for SketchUp 2019 as well:

Could you please send me a screenshot of your Enscape context window as well for me to check out? Also, which version of SketchUp 2019 are you using exactly? You can find this info via "Help" -> "About SketchUp...". You can also just send me a screenshot of that window as well.

Thank you very much in advance!

• Hey Nic , Enscape generally doesn't support SketchUp 2015, but this behavior is not occurring due to the fact that you have SketchUp installed as a trial, but that you're on an older release of Enscape, which didn't have our material editor (among other functionalities like our advanced video editor, Asset Library or Enscape Objects) yet.

Just upgrade Enscape as described here and you should be good to go! :)

Also, I suppose you've acquired Enscape from a shared folder in your company for example? Perchance you can get in touch with the corresponding person/department and let them know that our newer releases include a lot of new useful features as described above!

• So this has happened again and I need to render something tonight for tomorrow!!

Specs are;

MacBook Pro running Bootcamp

Latest Sketchup 2019

Latest release of Enscape installed (tried preview release as well)

Licenced via monthly version

And I get no materials editor and asset library and maybe more, see attached.

I'm really starting to find Enscape unstable with a lot of these issues stalling and stopping it being a productive tool. Please help ASAP!

nic.