Assets/People from Previous Enscape releases are missing

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Is there a way to retrieve the people placed as Assets in previous versions of Enscape ?

Businessman 1,2,3, Business Hipster, Young man etc... they don't show up in Enscape anymore when I open my refit file from a couple of weeks ago...

(They show up as geometry in revit still but don't render )

What to do ?

Thx

• Official Post

Bimtest , these are not available anymore due to licensing reasons. I suggest you try out new people via the Asset Library instead! We'll add a lot more with time as well and if you have any specific Asset item wishes, let me know. :)

• Understood - but these also were Assets from the Enscape dropdown before...

I am using the new ones but revisiting older projects to replace all the lost ones is quite an effort...

If you add new ones thats cool but once they are placed I would hope they would stay then when newer versions of Enscape are released...

If I need more people now, are the axyz-people the right ones to fit those you have as assets ?

Thanks for looking...

• @Demian

Please clarify.... If an asset is placed with a Released version of Enscape, will I as a user of Enscape in the future always be able to open an old project and successfully create a rendering with those assets placed previously?

Your comments seems to imply that the available assets can/will be removed and that we should not count on them being available when opening old projects?

• Official Post

Bimtest and renderwiz , sorry for any confusion caused by my last reply - when we first introduced our asset library, there were a few people which have now been removed due to licensing reasons, that doesn't mean that we'll remove any further assets from the library again, so don't worry about that. :)

If you now place down any assets, be it people and so on, they'll also stay in your projects. ;) Finally, the axyz-people should fit nicely alongside our existing current people, but again, be assured that we'll generally add a lot more soon. For example, with 2.5 we plan to add about 150 more assets in total.