Save Skybox rotation per View

• Hi,

I see Enscape manages to save the time of day per view if changed using right click + shift but i was wondering if there is a way for Enscape to remember the skybox rotation per view?

As you can imagine, manually setting the skybox rotation each time you want to render is:

1. Not accurate as there is no text input to write exact figures. I always seem to end up 0.3/4/5 off the original rotation using the slider.

2. tedious!

I've got 8 different cameras I have to render throughout the development of our project and it would save a huge amount of time!

I guess this comes back to the subject of Enscape remembering settings per view/scene file. (which as already been heavily discussed)

Kind Regards

Grant

• I guess this comes back to the subject of Enscape remembering settings per view/scene file. (which as already been heavily discussed)

Exactly. I can totally understand your concern and your voice has already added an upvote to this frequently requested topic! I can't promise you when this will be released, but chances are it'll come with Enscape 2.6 so stay tuned. :)