TDR Error

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

I am getting the below error when trying to Render Image in Revit @ 4k resolution.

We have multiple machines in the office, some running Nvidia K2000 and some running Nvidia P2000. The error is occurring on all machines.

We have the latest drivers and are using Enscape release 2.4.2.10.

Please advise.

Thanks

Danyal

• Official Post

Hey Danyal Ali , there are number of issues that can cause a TDR error, but in this case it's due to Enscape not having enough VRAM available to render images with a 4k resolution I'm afraid.

For more information about this this TDR error in general, check out this site here and here.

We generally recommend to either lower the capture resolution or a dedicated graphics card upgrade in case you solely want to export 4k images. If you require specific recommendations, gladly let me know! :)

• Official Post

Danyal Ali , this error may not always occur, factors like different Nvidia drivers and versions of Enscape may indeed influence this behavior. To further analyze if there is anything we can do regarding this Enscape wise, could you send in a dedicated feedback report through which we'll receive your log files which would help with that? :)

Here is described how you send in said report - please also add you forum name in the submission form so that we know it's from you.