The Countryside Accommodation Rendering

• This project of countryside accommodation is purposed to exploit the old building with timber and brick for reconstruction. It is locationed at mountains and the highest point of the entire area. So the new building will be added A special curve roof which can attract visitors as straight visual indication.

Enscape 2.3 & Skatter 1.4.7

• nice !

i want to know how responsive is your screen in sketchup , coz i got simillar project populated by 3d trees and lot of skatter grass and my responsiviness is horrible /in enscape i dont care coz i got cameras from SU/ ..... btw nvidia 1080ti here.

btw : what version of enscape you run ? its looks like your face me "people" looks ok ish , mine face me objects looks streched out and cast bad shadows ....

• Nice. I really like the overall vibe of these renderings, and it's also great to see the project itself in SketchUp!

jan1 , if you could drop me a reply in the dedicated thread you've created here, that would be great! :) We'd love to further troubleshoot the cause behind this behavior, so your cooperation would be very much appreciated. If you could also send in feedback as described, we can also check if there are any problems regarding Enscape when it comes to the responsiveness you mentioned.

• nice !

i want to know how responsive is your screen in sketchup , coz i got simillar project populated by 3d trees and lot of skatter grass and my responsiviness is horrible /in enscape i dont care coz i got cameras from SU/ ..... btw nvidia 1080ti here.

btw : what version of enscape you run ? its looks like your face me "people" looks ok ish , mine face me objects looks streched out and cast bad shadows ....

My type of Graphics card is only GXT980. And I correctly adjustment the amount of proxies of plants in Enscape. The face components of people are made by myself with high quality PNG resources.