Enscape scene export and different manager

• Good evening everybody,

I'd like to export a particular scene from Revit to a stand-alone viewer, so that I can show to my client
    my project in VR without the use of the program, with the file "secured". Is there a way to do so? If not, can it be developed in further versions? Thanks

Ah, whenever I use the navigator with the VR, I'd like to turn off/turn on different worksets (in other VR applications
    I could do it with slight arrengements). the only way that I've found right now is to create different 3D view with the
    different workset turned on/off. I found it very frustating sometimes whenever I like to show it quickly to a client. Is there a way to manage so?

Thank you for the attention

• Good evening everybody,

I'd like to export a particular scene from Revit to a stand-alone viewer [SOLVED], so that I can show to my client
    my project in VR without the use of the program, with the file "secured". Is there a way to do so? If not, can it be developed in further versions? Thanks

Ah, whenever I use the navigator with the VR, I'd like to turn off/turn on different worksets (in other VR applications
    I could do it with slight arrengements). the only way that I've found right now is to create different 3D view with the
    different workset turned on/off. I found it very frustating sometimes whenever I like to show it quickly to a client. Is there a way to manage so? [UNSOLVED]

Thank you for the attention

• Hello car.a3d,

Great to hear most of your questions have been resolved.
    Unfortunately, there is no distinctive functionality in Enscape to turn on/off worksets or layers - all of that has to be done in Revit, but will be updated to Enscape right away.
    Other than turning on/off 'Visible in all views' in the Worksets dialogue, as you said, you can also prepare 3D views to display certain worksets or layers, but again, Enscape does not provide any controls for that.
    However,
    I have forwarded your message to our developers as a feature request,
    so they're aware of the demand for such a solution. We'd contact you in
    case there's any questions regarding this. Thank you very much for your
    feedback!

• Dear Kaj,
    thank you for the answer and the hint, I already meant to do some separate views, as you said, and it works fine. The only issue
    is time consuming (even it's quick comparing with other softwares) closing the view, open another view and reload. And with
    the standalone version, you have to do separate files for every version. I'm pretty aware of it, but unforntunately clients
    most of time think this softwares work as a magic wand! :D

So yes, it would be a good feature for next versions, thank you

• Hi car.a3d,

I'm rather new to this platform and only an enthousiastic trial tester for now - but we are going to buy the license :thumbsup: Is it possible to tell us your workflow you are using now multiple views for your clients? Are those panoramas as well as stills?

I'm using for my photography Autopano Pro to make the panorama's and Panotour Pro to make a tour wich is available as index.html and viewable on mobile phone or VR glasses.

Thanks, Remco