I am just wondering if I am the only one that actually think that the development of Enscape as pretty much been about Assets the past two versions. I don't want to start a riot or anything but I'll say it anyway here is the 5 logical new features I believe would have been logical to see in an actual new version, and I guess I'd be pleased if the majority of daily users like me was thinking the same, or even had more or better ideas, anyway here is some of which I think could have been worked around instead of cars...
- Displacement and glossiness supported map (could be only on rendered images and not video at first if it helps)
- Accurate Mirror and Metallic reflections (I think no one would mind an extra 2 seconds for a better render)
- Boxes next to sliders for accuracy
- Better light management and efficiency for example: Hide light shapes from reflections (rectangle, sphere) / better results with reflected lighting on surfaces line or rectangle / maybe even a new layout only for lighting which would allow easy editing
- Finally, render elements (reflections, AO, shadows, etc.)
I'm just saying because I see great cinematic improvements from Lumion, great UI improvements from VRAY and even their prices makes sense. Just felt like we didn't stepped much.. What do you all think?
** sorry in advance if you think I wrongfully tagged you