We just released the new Enscape version 2.5!
Have a look at the blog post to see a list of changes.
There are several options to upgrade:
- Follow the link in your trial registration email
- Click the update link in the in-program notification
- Open the "About" window and click the Download Area link
For detailed questions and issues, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this thread.
We’ve just released our official 2.5.1 hotfix, which solves a number of issues contained in the previous 2.5 release:
- Decals with cut-out textures are working again (Revit)
- We support Revit 2020 (Preview)
- ArchiCAD keyboard input issues have been resolved
- Brightness/exposure flickering in video renderings is fixed
Further fixes include:
- Blurry sky in renderings fixed
- Sending feedback after standalone errors is working again
- Multiple crash fixes (including issues with some texture formats)
- Issues with missing VulkanDLLs are fixed
- Flickering artifacts of artificial light sources resolved