Favorite Scenes updating

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I set up scenes from within the Enscape window through the [Create View] button. I then link them back to the Enscape window through the [Manage Views] button.

A couple of improvements that I think would help with this workflow:

- When creating a view, the pop-up dialogue to name it often appears under the Enscape Settings dialogue.

- It would be handy to hit a hot-key/keystroke combination and create a view from within the Enscape window without having to come back to the native application.

- When creating a rendered image it would be nice to have an optional tic-box that would create a view at the same time. (It's status would be persistent.)

- If creating a rendered image from the same location as a saved view, then the default name of the render should take the same name as the saved view. (This would also apply to batch renders.)

- Any views added from an Enscape dialogue should automatically be starred as a favorite in the Manage views list. (This should already be in the request list)

- There should be a way to update an existing view's settings (primarily it's camera location and direction) to reflect the current Enscape view.

- There should be some way to both show the favorite view locations and navigate to them through the mini-map. (It would also be handy to toggle an overlay that marked these locations within the main Enscape view too)

It would also be useful if you could toggle a "Lock" for a view so that it acted like a panorama (Disable the navigation input while keeping the view input) and you could only navigate through the saved locations.

• Official Post

Thank you very much Gadget , your feedback will be filed as individual feature request accordingly and forwarded to our developers, as usual! :) If there is anything else you want to add, please kindly let me know.