Exporting Panorama images with Atmospheric effects

• Is it possible to export a panorama image (mono or stereo), that includes atmospheric effects like Bloom or field of view? I really like the atmosphere that is created in Enscape, but this is all stripped away when I try to export a "frozen" panorama image. Thanks for any insight you can provide!

• Is it possible to export a panorama image (mono or stereo), that includes atmospheric effects like Bloom or field of view? I really like the atmosphere that is created in Enscape, but this is all stripped away when I try to export a "frozen" panorama image. Thanks for any insight you can provide!

I think, someone correct me if I am wrong, but as you're essentially exporting what would be a Virtual Reality view, having atmosphere and depth of field wouldn't replicate what you see in real life so no, I don't think it renders effects.

• Field of View would destroy the sense of a panorama....and it would blow up your mind ;)

You would need an app which has a digital lens in order to simulate the field of view effect.

Fog should be displayed in panorama and a certain part of the bloom effect is also exported but not completely as it wouldn't be possible to render in a panorama.