ArchiCAD saved views to Enscape Standalone

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

I am new to enscape and am testing the trial to see if it is something my company should invest in.

I just have one question i was hoping someone could help me out on.

Can you export saved (and named) 3d views from archicad to show in the side tab of the standalone export? I see this can be done in revit however just wanted to check this worked fine in archicad.

My hope is an enscape standalone can be exported and used in a client meeting to walk through pre-set up views.

Thanks,
    Matt

• Official Post

matthewbolton , thanks a lot for your inquiry.

Can you export saved (and named) 3d views from archicad to show in the side tab of the standalone export? I see this can be done in revit however just wanted to check this worked fine in archicad.

I'm afraid, that is not yet possible, but we are very aware of the demand for this and you can be assured that I'll forward your feedback to our developers as well! If you have any further questions regarding this subject, or Enscape in general, let me know! :)

• matthewbolton , thanks a lot for your inquiry.

I'm afraid, that is not yet possible, but we are very aware of the demand for this and you can be assured that I'll forward your feedback to our developers as well! If you have any further questions regarding this subject, or Enscape in general, let me know! :)

Yes this function would be very useful for us Archicad users!! Would be nice to see this in coming upgrade! And also VR compatible walkthroughs (video paths) as I mentioned in another thread!

Video for VR

• Code
    matthewbolton, eu não sei se essa é a pergunta, mas espero que ajude 
    eu uso o archicad e o sketchup com o enscape e faça arquivos .EXE e você pode passar por todo o projeto sem ter os programas abertos mas o enscape tem que ser instalado a máquina que executará o arquivo.
    now if in doubt about perspective view saves i do as well as i will leave a picture here.

I hope it helped you.

Detalhes

• Can i (and my whole office) add a +1 request for this feature? Now that we have the material editor (yay!) this is the next most wanted!

We often bring standalone files to meetings and having easy acces to presaved views is a very imporant part of appearing proffessional :)

Thanks!

• Joost Kors, andfag03, cezar mathias, matthewbolton - this feature request has been approved, so it is moving forwards. It's not scheduled yet so unfortunately, there is no way to offer an ETA on it at the present time. I hope the news of it's approval provides you some reassurance though.