Server always Busy

• Hi m4m3ts and thank you for your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Asset Library. Could you please tell me what version of Enscape you are currently using? During the placement of an Asset no call to our servers should happen - all the necessary information has already been downloaded...

Could you please send us a feedback detailing the behaviour and sending the log files, if this happens with the newest release version?

• We really need an option to download all the assets onto a machine (either when it installs, or a button click that let's you do so later). We collaborate with large teams and when someone works on a model and prepares it for a presentation, another person will open it while traveling internationally and not be able to open Enscape because of this error:

'This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem.'

I believe this is because the assets are facing latency issues from slow/aging internet infrastructure while traveling outside of the office?