Materials syncing

• I am having a small notice but it seems to be a big or inconvenient issue.

When I change or adjust material color or texture serveral times, Enscape seems to not sync the latest adjustment until I press start button again (while enscape is opening). This is really annoying me because, for such a big project, everytime I start enscape or press start button again then I have to wait more than 5'.

It seems that Enscape is not updating slowly with Archicad or something else.

Do you guys have this issue?

• I am having a small notice but it seems to be a big or inconvenient issue.

When I change or adjust material color or texture serveral times, Enscape seems to not sync the latest adjustment until I press start button again (while enscape is opening). This is really annoying me because, for such a big project, everytime I start enscape or press start button again then I have to wait more than 5'.

It seems that Enscape is not updating slowly with Archicad or something else.

Do you guys have this issue?

When this happens, I just move the objects that don't want to update. Drag them in 3d, undo, enjoy.

• I don't think that it works for me like that. Sometimes one material is uupdated the other is not. So, it means that there is still something kind of stuck through the sync progress.

• Pardon for the delayed response thinhpham , we've not been able to reproduce this yet, but this shouldn't happen usually.

Just to make sure, you have Auto Synchronization enabled, correct?

If so, and this problem is persisting still, please make sure you're running our latest version. If you're already on that version, or in case upgrading does not help, kindly send in a feedback report (including your forum name in the submission form) as described here. Also, it would be great if you could please detail the steps you're taking (as exact as possible) prior to this problem occurring so that we can further try to reproduce this ourselves as well - maybe there is something we've missed which you're doing in this process.

That would be very helpful, thanks a lot in advance! :)