DWG surface materials

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I recently discovered an issue that the materials from a sketchup export to dwg no longer show the its materials. I showed it a couple month ago and now it no longer does. Material is by Appearance in Enscape settings, but the material is rendering out gray.

Does Enscape not longer support dwg surface materials?

• Official Post

I recently discovered an issue that the materials from a sketchup export to dwg no longer show the its materials. I showed it a couple month ago and now it no longer does. Material is by Appearance in Enscape settings, but the material is rendering out gray.

Does Enscape not longer support dwg surface materials?

This should still work without any problems - could you kindly check if they're rendering correctly in Revit itself, and if so, could you kindly send me any of the .dwg files which are being displayed texture-less in Enscape? Thanks! :)