Cinema4D plugin

• The amimation and physics and rendering tools tools in C4D and MAX are miles ahead of anything in Sketchup, but Sketchup is easier to model in.

I was a long time MAx/C4D user and did everything from Architectural renderings to full character animations for the oil industry.

Scenery and props were modelled in sketchup, characters and their animations were done in poser, combined in C4D for animating props, set and texturing then sent to the render farm for final output.

If there was a C4D plugin it would have negated the use of a 110 core in house render farm.

There are several real time rendering plugins for C4D and MAX (Octane, Vray, U render, Arnold, Furryball) but Enscape would be a great addition.

• Thanks a lot for all the feedback. Cinema 4D integration has already been requested before - I'll happily add further up-votes to the feature request on our agenda and add your feedback. :)

• Un séjour sans faille JE SOUHAITE QUE EN PUISSE ANIME LES VOITURE ET PERSONNAGES SUR ENSCAPE QUE FRANCHEMENT POUR MOI C EST LE MEILLEUR MOTEUR DE RENDU PLUS QUE LUMION MALGRE LE MANQUE D'ANIMATION

• Un séjour sans faille JE SOUHAITE QUE EN PUISSE ANIME LES VOITURE ET PERSONNAGES SUR ENSCAPE QUE FRANCHEMENT POUR MOI C EST LE MEILLEUR MOTEUR DE RENDU PLUS QUE LUMION MALGRE LE MANQUE D'ANIMATION

Please be so very kind as to write in English next time, even if you're just using Google Translate for example. Thanks!

Also, I take it you want to have Cinema 4D support implemented as well? I'll add your vote to the topic accordingly. ;)