Hi there! Just wanted to see if Enscape has any news on support for all these new headsets coming out this year (2019). I'm sure this list isn't complete but any feedback on support for each would be awesome! I'm very excited for this year! I'm really curious how Enscape will support the new "un-tethered" or standalone headsets.
- HTC Focus Plus (Standalone Exports maybe? Please?)
- HTC Cosmos
- HTC Vive Pro Eye (eye tracking support?)
- Oculus Go (Standalone Exports maybe? Please?)
- Oculus Quest (Standalone Exports maybe? Please?)
- Oculus Rift S
- Pimax 8K (4k per eye? 200 degree FOV? Yes please!)
- Valve Index (Knuckle support?)
- HP Reverb (WMR support without Steam please?)
If I have forgotten any major headsets to look out for in 2019 please add it below! Thanks everyone! <-- we need a HMD emoji!!!