Feature Request: Asset Library Additions & Normal Map Adjustment

• I'm using Enscape3D for SketchUp.

I love the new asset library. It makes it so quick and easy to breathe life into renderings. I've outlined below some additional assets that would be nice to have for future updates.

People / figures

1) People walking up / down stairs

2) People shaking hands or performing various gestures (waving, thumbs up, pointing, etc.)

3) Animals (dogs walking, cats lounging, etc.)

4) People with a more casual look (sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.)

5) People seated using a computer (hands out as if they are typing)

Vehicles

1) Vehicles that have built-in lighting for night renderings

2) Darkly tinted or mirrored glazing so it doesn't look odd when no one is driving the vehicle

Vegetation

1) Leaf proxy with various arrangement (size, color, etc.) that could be placed on grass

Misc.

1) Light fixtures that actually have built in emissive properties for night or low light renderings

One additional request would be the ability to adjust the normal map bump sensitivity in the Material Editor.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

• Thanks a lot Purebeaux , be assured that all your valuable feedback will of course be forwarded accordingly. :)

Also, regarding "One additional request would be the ability to adjust the normal map bump sensitivity in the Material Editor" - With which CAD solution are you using Enscape with? Revit, SketchUp, Rhino or ArchiCAD? :)

• Could you please give more details on how you see normal map sensitivity adjustment to be done? Normal maps contain normalized values which fully describe normals of the material. Scaling normals down will bring nothing - renormalization will reconstruct the original normals.

Bump maps can have adjustable strength because they only describe "bumpiness" which we use to generate normal map from.

• Could you please give more details on how you see normal map sensitivity adjustment to be done? Normal maps contain normalized values which fully describe normals of the material. Scaling normals down will bring nothing - renormalization will reconstruct the original normals.

As a amplitude slider, more or less bumpiness. Just like with a bump map. This is entirely a artistic slider, whether or not this is "correct" I don't know.

• Hi Alexander Devaykin I just noticed that when using a rhino material(using the material editor inside of rhino) I can easily adjust the percentage of the normal map and get a correct result, see below:

100%:

5%:

Perhaps this is because Enscape now reads the normal map as a bump map? But the result is pretty good, at least for a texture like this, something more geometric in nature might not work as well?