I'm using Enscape3D for SketchUp.
I love the new asset library. It makes it so quick and easy to breathe life into renderings. I've outlined below some additional assets that would be nice to have for future updates.
People / figures
1) People walking up / down stairs
2) People shaking hands or performing various gestures (waving, thumbs up, pointing, etc.)
3) Animals (dogs walking, cats lounging, etc.)
4) People with a more casual look (sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.)
5) People seated using a computer (hands out as if they are typing)
1) Vehicles that have built-in lighting for night renderings
2) Darkly tinted or mirrored glazing so it doesn't look odd when no one is driving the vehicle
1) Leaf proxy with various arrangement (size, color, etc.) that could be placed on grass
1) Light fixtures that actually have built in emissive properties for night or low light renderings
One additional request would be the ability to adjust the normal map bump sensitivity in the Material Editor.
Thank you and keep up the great work!