TOTALLY SCREWED BY ENSCAPE SHITTY LICESENSE SERVER

• well, it happened again, i got screwed by the license key for a meeting this morning. no way to get by the money i should of made from this meeting.

the enscape license says i have exceeded my number but this is not accurate. this continues to happen over and over again. this is really a major problem with this program.

FIX THIS SHIT

• I'm very sorry to hear about that tandem.design . How often have you been experiencing this already, and have you reported this to our support department before (support@enscape3d.com for example)? Are you moving the license around from one machine to another, or is it only being used on one particular?

Could you also please kindly send in a feedback report as described here? This way we can further troubleshoot the cause behind this behavior.

Gladly provide any further details which may be important to resolve this case. We haven't received reports regarding such an extreme behavior when it comes to our licenses yet.

• I literally had the same issue on the second day of using this program. Had to asked for a hard reset from you guys to fix it.

jaywu.ids , sorry to hear about that. You did not move the license at all? You just inserted the license key, used Enscape, and all of the sudden you couldn't use it anymore due to not having any seats available? That should of course not happen if that is the case, so could you please also send in some feedback as described above?

This way we'll receive log files which should give us further clues why this is happening.

Thanks!

• jaywu.ids , sorry to hear about that. You did not move the license at all? You just inserted the license key, used Enscape, and all of the sudden you couldn't use it anymore due to not having any seats available? That should of course not happen if that is the case, so could you please also send in some feedback as described above?

This way we'll receive log files which should give us further clues why this is happening.

Thanks!

Yes, We bought 2 seats. I installed on one machine first. It worked fine. Then, I installed on the second machine. Second machine worked but then my first machine stopped working and told me I have "reached my maximum seat .........." .

So I contacted your support and they reset my license for me. Then, I did everything above in the exact same way again. Problem was solved.

• Yes, We bought 2 seats. I installed on one machine first. It worked fine. Then, I installed on the second machine. Second machine worked but then my first machine stopped working and told me I have "reached my maximum seat .........." .

So I contacted your support and they reset my license for me. Then, I did everything above in the exact same way again. Problem was solved.

Thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear it has been resolved so far - still, if you ever experience this problem again please let me know!