The Dairy Barn

• Hello All,

Here is a new project we're working on here at our firm and I had the privilege of having to model and render it. Luckily, Enscape version 2.5 recently came out around the same time as I was modeling the site and landscaping so I was able to use a lot of what came to the new asset library and it helped out substantially with compositioning the main image.

Enjoy,

Steven Garubba

Revit Model of Barn: Roman Zawojski

• Thank you Pablo! I do agree two-point perspective usually makes everything look better, but for some reason it made the silos look too oblong because of how big they are. So i just decided to go natural but I could be wrong haha.

• Yes, what a great model and rendering job you (both!) did here :thumbup: congratulations!
    You have chosen a wonderful setup of light and shadows here :):thumbup:
    Is the above shown render output native Enscape or have you still made changes with an editor in addition?

• Yes, what a great model and rendering job you (both!) did here :thumbup: congratulations!
    You have chosen a wonderful setup of light and shadows here :):thumbup:
    Is the above shown render output native Enscape or have you still made changes with an editor in addition?

Thank you for nice comment EGIE!

I do a little color correction to the image if I cant control some landscape proxies that come out too green (I like to shift my greens to more yellow on the spectrum). But other than that, its all natural Enscape. :)

• Excited to share more images of this project! :)

I had the opportunity to help the company in marketing and produce a large-scale board for the 2019 Cannabis Expo that was hosted in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center! In making the board, I wanted to produce a series of panoramics that people could scan directly to their phones using the QRs for each function of building. The final board came out to be 15ft x 8ft in scale.

Enjoy!

Steven Garubba

DeGraw & DeHaan Architects

• Great renderings! Really unexpected to find out that this will be a cannabis plant for CBD products. Since they're generally gaining popularity so fast it's not that much of a surprise though! :)  Penzluk , I'll also forward your asset wish accordingly! ;) I guess +1 from you as well Steven Garubba ?

• ... I love this entire impressive work - again: congratulations :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! :)

Great renderings! Really unexpected to find out that this will be a cannabis plant for CBD products. Since they're generally gaining popularity so fast it's not that much of a surprise though! :)  Penzluk , I'll also forward your asset wish accordingly! ;) I guess +1 from you as well Steven Garubba ?

Thanks! Yeah its really unique and fun project to work on! Adding more cannabis sounds like a great idea to me and would be valuable to all the other designers who are making new dispensary designs across the states here as legalization is spreading. Cannabis models are scarce and limited i found out.