More variety of people

• I am pleased that the asset library is growing but for me there are still not enough people and variety of poses.

There are too many on their phone/looking at their phone (although it is a reflection of or society currently).

I would like to see more people interacting with others such as Esme (sitting) who looks to be engaged in a conversation.

Currently there are more trees/plants than people. That's great but not for interior spaces which is what I mostly find myself rendering these days.

That said, keep up the good work!

• You feedback will be forwarded! Thanks for the suggestions! :)

I'd like to add to foggo's feedback: living in Florida, I need people who are dressed more casually (i.e. tank tops, shorts, flip flops, sun dresses); most of the people in the asset library are dressed either in work attire, or dressed for cold weather, which does not fit well within my scenes, leaving me with very few options. I also do a lot of pool concepts, so people in bathing suits would be extremely, extremely helpful!

• I'd like to add to foggo's feedback: living in Florida, I need people who are dressed more casually (i.e. tank tops, shorts, flip flops, sun dresses); most of the people in the asset library are dressed either in work attire, or dressed for cold weather, which does not fit well within my scenes, leaving me with very few options. I also do a lot of pool concepts, so people in bathing suits would be extremely, extremely helpful!

Thanks baileyruth1220 , your wishes will be forwarded. :)

• To jump on the request train, older people would be nice. The current slice is mostly young and middle aged individuals.
    Love the content that has come out so far, thanks!

Will be forwarded, thank you! :)

• Just mirroring the above feedback - we have noticed the need for more racial diversity and also older people. There are lots of great new young and trendy looking people (lots with their phones) which covers the majority of projects but, also think spaces like aged care or retired living even shopping centers could use some extra older aged people. Thanks guys - loving the development of the program! :)

• Just mirroring the above feedback - we have noticed the need for more racial diversity and also older people. There are lots of great new young and trendy looking people (lots with their phones) which covers the majority of projects but, also think spaces like aged care or retired living even shopping centers could use some extra older aged people. Thanks guys - loving the development of the program! :)

This exactly. Very happy with how much quality new content has shown up recently, but keep it coming. Especially in the market sectors mentioned above.