Unable to place Enscape Assets, Archicad21

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi. This is the second project where this error has occurred, both in Archicad21.

The problem: I choose my tree, try to place it in 3D, nothing happens. Earlier in the day i was able to place the assets (trees, cars..).

/////// I just figured out the solution. I'm dealing with Teamwork projects and Enscape creates a folder in the Embedded Library, if that folder isn't reserved the problem above will persist. It would be great if enscape would prompt you to reserve the folder if it needs it ;):)

• Official Post

Hey davidstone , thank you very much for your feedback and welcome to our forum. :)

We're generally aware of this behavior when Teamwork is involved, we're working on a fix for this which will be implemented as soon as possible.

If there is anything else I can help you with let me know!