Different Settings for several views

• Hey gongorarquitectos , thanks a lot for your request. Kindly write in English the next time so everyone can read what you're saying - welcome to our forum! Hope it's okay that I translated your request.

Further, the time of day itself will be saved in views, but not the sun brightness or sun angle/rotation (defined via Shift + U / I or Ctrl + U / I) which you've maybe adjusted. The ability to save angle/rotation in views is filed as a feature request on our agenda, so I've added an upvote through your voice to the topic!

Finally, with 2.6 we'll introduce settings per project and view, so stay tuned for that and let me know in case you have any further questions. :)

• Finally, with 2.6 we'll introduce settings per project and view, so stay tuned for that and let me know in case you have any further questions. :)

Our users are hoping that these 'saved settings per view' are going to include sun angle, rotation and brigthness. For us, the goal to save settings per view is to be able to reproduce the same shot again in a reliable manner. So we can generate the same shots over and over again while the design changes.

It's only going to be partially useful without the sun angle, rotation and brightness.

• Our users are hoping that these 'saved settings per view' are going to include sun angle, rotation and brigthness. For us, the goal to save settings per view is to be able to reproduce the same shot again in a reliable manner. So we can generate the same shots over and over again while the design changes.

It's only going to be partially useful without the sun angle, rotation and brightness.

Pieter , thank you very much for the feedback. Set sun angle/rotation should actually be included in views as well with 2.6, but I cannot make any definite promises just yet. There may still be some technical limitations which hinder this implementation, but we'll definitely check what's feasible. Sun brightness will be included. :)