SUN and his color

• I have recorded your request, but consider the following:

Firstly, our sun and sky is modeled after the real sky and all colors should be accurate, like in the real world. Second if you really dislike the color of the sun, you can also use a HDRI sky. I have some reasonably interesting visual effects with HRDI probes from indoor lighting.

• I have recorded your request, but consider the following:

Firstly, our sun and sky is modeled after the real sky and all colors should be accurate, like in the real world. Second if you really dislike the color of the sun, you can also use a HDRI sky. I have some reasonably interesting visual effects with HRDI probes from indoor lighting.

but i have a problem with direct light aka SUN its too reddish or yellowish to me and i dont care if it is based on real observation or not

i just need to change color to my taste , do u understand what i really want ? i dont want fight with you .....

• nope

i need same intensity of the sun lets say 315% but i need some color slider to change that color of sun light , for example 3ds max has something simillar /ofc for direct light not for a sun/ and color temperature in enscape settings is not what i need . i need to tone down ONLY SUN color .

i need to neutralize sun color if i want ....