Eye level reset button

• It would be handy to have a key stroke/button that would reset the vertical pitch of the camera to have the horizon at the center of the screen (ie at 0º; not looking up or down any.).

I like to create some 'standard' views where the verticals line up with the edge of the screen - this can be fiddly to get the camera just lined up: I would find a simple key-stroke really useful. (It's a little thing I would write a macro for if I could.)

• Hey Gadget , thanks a lot for your feedback, as always! :)

I'll file this as a dedicated feature request accordingly. Anything else you want to add to it? Maybe you have an idea regarding which specific key / key-combination should be used for that?

• Could it be assigned to the tab button? As a gamer who is use to the WASD key combination most of us have easy access to that key, but its out of the way enough to not get hit on accident, Right now that button doesn't seem to be assigned to anything.

• Thinking about it a bit more, having a 'default' set of mapped keystrokes is good, but what would be better is if the user could map the commands to their own key/keyboard preference.

(I'm sure that this has been a past feature request - the closest comparison to walking through an Enscape model is playing any open-world game... and I don't know of any of these that don't offer an option to customise the controls.)

• Thinking about it a bit more, having a 'default' set of mapped keystrokes is good, but what would be better is if the user could map the commands to their own key/keyboard preference.

(I'm sure that this has been a past feature request - the closest comparison to walking through an Enscape model is playing any open-world game... and I don't know of any of these that don't offer an option to customise the controls.)

That has actually been requested before and it's on our agenda. :) I'll add your further feedback to the story!