Overwrite REVIT materials pero phasing or linked files

• We usually work with engineer partners, on a cloud based REVIT model.

As Architects we can edit and change all materials of our architectural model but we can't edit materials of a liked engineering or civil file.

The only way for us to prepare presentation images is to download the file and break the links. But the problem doing this is that creates a separate model that won't be up to date, doing this several time during the project becomes not efficient.

If there was an option to overwrite all object materials of linked files, such everything gray or any color, that would really help us. The ultimate solution would be to be able to manipulate these linked files materials but I guess that is related to Autodesk REVIT instead of Enscape by it self.

any input would be appreciated.

Fco.

• If there was an option to overwrite all object materials of linked files, such everything gray or any color, that would really help us. The ultimate solution would be to be able to manipulate these linked files materials but I guess that is related to Autodesk REVIT instead of Enscape by it self.

Thank you very much for your post fco3d ! I've gladly filed your inquiry as a dedicated feature request which will be forwarded to our developers. Since every material that is being displayed in Enscape is being defined and configured in the CAD solution itself, in this case Revit, it probably won't be possible manipulating the individual materials of a linked project through Enscape itself any time soon, but I'll also add it to the feature request alongside the ability to simply color any linked models as grey or a color of your choice. :) Thanks again for the feedback!