Preview version: 2.6

• At Rhino: at Rhino plastic material with fresnel enabled looks good at the viewport, but if switched to type "Enscape" it lost the plastic fresnel look and the Rhino environment is strong reflected. I suppose so the "fresnel" flag is disabled. But so, the diffuse texture is hidden behind the reflection and can't be seen anymore. If Enscape material doesn't allow to set the right fresnel look it would be better to keep the plastic fresnel always.

• went back to previous version

this seems a very early built

previous preview builts seemed more finished

- images are overexposed (auto-balance etc set)/ but better HDR effect > more balance needed

- RTX doesn't seems to have a-big-impact in mirror reflections > needs improvement

- the one-panel-overview-fits-all is gone!? !#é** THIS (WAS) THE SECOND POWER OF YOUR APP, BESIDE THE INCREDIBLE SPEED. Don't cut the legs of your chair!!! > don't touch it

• and, you cannot provoke the license in order to use for other machine. By the way, i have some other significant remarks:

1. The material editor for Archicad is significantly priority for me.

2. The sync process must be faster for more complex projects. I have 2,5m polygons project and it take 10' to load Enscape. And everytime I update the materials, it is not completely synced.

• and, you cannot provoke the license in order to use for other machine. By the way, i have some other significant remarks:

1. The material editor for Archicad is significantly priority for me.

2. The sync process must be faster for more complex projects. I have 2,5m polygons project and it take 10' to load Enscape. And everytime I update the materials, it is not completely synced.

i dont get it, u have sketchup and u want something for archicad ? what about modelling in archicad and then export scene to sketchup ?

• i dont get it, u have sketchup and u want something for archicad ? what about modelling in archicad and then export scene to sketchup ?

Exporting from Archicad to Sketchup is really heavy. And if we work on the team, archicad is constantly changed. I don't want to export all over again.

Maybe, you have better solution. It would be nice if we can work perfectly from Archicad with Sketchup.

Thanks

• Exporting from Archicad to Sketchup is really heavy. And if we work on the team, archicad is constantly changed. I don't want to export all over again.

Maybe, you have better solution. It would be nice if we can work perfectly from Archicad with Sketchup.

Thanks

well yes ofc ! i am working directly in sketchup ...

but i am not architect , i am just making visualisations from other s ideas ....

• hey guys,

just for info, switching from 1070ti to 2080 ti was a good thing :) the flickering with htc vive is almost gone now... still visible on some mirrorish materials but ovverall the experience is way smoother... also the mirrors are not black anymore :) thats good also!

i hope for further improvements with the next builds!

win 10 | 2080ti | dual xeon w2687w | asus mainboard | ssd

modelling stuff with sketchup, drawing stuff with vectorworks, rendering with cinema4d r20 + corona render & of course enscape :)

• I know that improvements to the program it's self take priority, but I think that there are a couple of improvements that could be made to the installer -

- make sure that it's the latest version and warn you if you are about to (re)install the same version or roll-back a version.

- have it check which version(s) of the native programs you have already installed and only tic to install these as default.

- only install the info relevant to the native programs ticked (I'm sure I have seen rhino and archicad files whiz past during the install when they are not ticked.)

- only install/overwrite files from the downloaded packet if they are newer than the files already installed (should improve install speeds - not that they are particularly slow just now, but...)

- have an option to display a txt update log file when it's finished. (listing the updates from the last version - perhaps also have this available from the i button too.)

• Could you please also check the stability of this version?

My computer is Alienware Aurora R7 with 1080 Ti - 11Gb. However, sometimes it crashes with only resolution 2560x1600. This resolution is never a big issue in previous version.

Thanks

• Could you please also check the stability of this version?

My computer is Alienware Aurora R7 with 1080 Ti - 11Gb. However, sometimes it crashes with only resolution 2560x1600. This resolution is never a big issue in previous version.

Thanks

In that case it would be great if you could briefly submit a feedback report and include your forum name in the submission from so that we know it's from you. Please also make sure that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed for your NVIDIA card. You can acquire the latest ones here. Maybe this helps already?

I think there is another issue with the preview version is the texture size from Enscape material is not corresponding with the size from Sketchup materials. But in the measurement boxes of both are the same number. See my attached pics

Is this behavior also reproducible with our latest release? If not, could you kindly send me the project at hand briefly?