Constantly No Render ("Capture") Shortcut available !

• There is a continually annoying Enscape bug that rendering is impossible because a render ("capture") shortcut is not offered.

I have 2 floating licenses of which only one is in use. Also, I have only opened one SkUp instance, because a 2nd SkUp instance would be another

reason for this bug (it´s time to change that too!!!). Even rebooting the system for the 10th time didn't help....

Why don't you finally offer any normal render button ?!?!? at least in addition to this not working and unreliable shortcut nonsense...

• EGIE there is a dedicated button to start a rendering AND the option to trigger that via hotkey. You want to make sure you have the Enscape capturing toolbar enabled.

In addition to that: The standard render hotkey is shift + F11. However if you click on that in the settings you're told to define a new hotkey (that's when you took that screenshot). Just press whatever hotkey you like, which ideally should be a combination of a modifier key (shift, ctrl/strg, alt) + another key.

• Thanks - I thought that this unavailable shortcut was the only option to start a render :huh:

Once Again - for me in most cases the shift + F11 shortcut isn´t there for any reasons and so I didn´t find any way to get any render startet.
    Also Enscape never reacts to the input of any own alternative shortcut.

So thanks to clarify this for me :thumbup: however a render button would be useful in the capture setting tab since only this window is always on top and additionally as a right mouse click option in the renderpreview window...

• this is a really annoying issue please fix this on the next patch. every time i render an image this is an issue. Pressing the dedicated icon is so slow.

FYI:

the F+11 command does not work as an alternative to the user designated shortcut command. At the same time i am unable to render video from archicad for some unknown reason.

you should really add a way to make our own names for the autoname feature.

• So thanks to clarify this for me :thumbup: however a render button would be useful in the capture setting tab since only this window is always on top and additionally as a right mouse click option in the renderpreview window...

Thanks, I'll gladly file this as a feature request. ;)

At the same time i am unable to render video from archicad for some unknown reason.

you should really add a way to make our own names for the autoname feature.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to render videos currently. Could you make sure you're using our latest release? If you're already on that version, what happens when you try to render a video, any error message or does simply nothing happen when you press "Export video"? If there is no error message or other indication regarding why this isn't working, kindly submit some feedback as described here and add your forum name so we know it's from you.

The ability to have customized names when automatic naming is being used is already on our agenda filed as a feature request - I'll add your upvote to the topic!