Edit ArchiCAD Surfaces for Enscape

• Hello, can someone explain to me what I am doing incorrectly? I am using the basic engine for my Archicad surface and I have changed settings under the "exposure to Light" category through the surface editor in ArchiCAD. But for some reason, my material will not change in enscape. Attached are screen shots of the surfaces settings, the surface in archicad, and the surface in Enscape. Thanks for your help.:thumbsup:

• Hello, can someone explain to me what I am doing incorrectly? I am using the basic engine for my Archicad surface and I have changed settings under the "exposure to Light" category through the surface editor in ArchiCAD. But for some reason, my material will not change in enscape. Attached are screen shots of the surfaces settings, the surface in archicad, and the surface in Enscape. Thanks for your help.:thumbsup:

This coloring through the "Emission Color" is not supported by Enscape. With 2.6 we plan to introduce a dedicated material editor which is already available for SketchUp and Rhino. This will allow you to more easily color textures/materials and will generally help you to also achieve more complex results faster, more straightforward. :)