Enscape animated testing

• In this specific case the animation could be easily achieved with Enscape just now: the water already animates within Enscape and there is no reference to say whether the boat is moving out of shot or the camera is panning.

(There are many other cases where having objects/landscape animated would be useful and it is on the wishlist - just this isn't a particularly strong argument for it.)

• In this specific case the animation could be easily achieved with Enscape just now: the water already animates within Enscape and there is no reference to say whether the boat is moving out of shot or the camera is panning.

(There are many other cases where having objects/landscape animated would be useful and it is on the wishlist - just this isn't a particularly strong argument for it.)

I don't know if you noticed the helicopter's propellers . And it take off from the warship. Enscape do not suppor to rendering these frames currently. I only use screen recording to make this animation.

• No, sorry I didn't notice them; I think that the Clothworks, Soapskin and Sketchyphysics also move the geometry 'live' and so can be seen in the Enscape window (so the screen-capture technique could work.)

But I agree that a much better solution would be if some sort of Enscape specific component/object could be added where it's location and orientation within the scene could be changed with a specific path and timeline. In fact the same code that places/moves the camera for the video editor could be re-purposed.