Video time stamp

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Recently my firm has gotten into solar analyzing the facades of our design. Enscape does a great job at producing great videos for our clients to visual the sun/shade on their buildings. It would be great if there was a option to have a date/time stamp at the bottom of a exported video so we could pin point certain times of the day we need to focus on. Obviously we an get a rough estimate now and there are a few work arounds but this addition could greatly simplify that process.

• Official Post

Recently my firm has gotten into solar analyzing the facades of our design. Enscape does a great job at producing great videos for our clients to visual the sun/shade on their buildings. It would be great if there was a option to have a date/time stamp at the bottom of a exported video so we could pin point certain times of the day we need to focus on. Obviously we an get a rough estimate now and there are a few work arounds but this addition could greatly simply that process.

Thanks for your inquiry! :) This has been requested before so there is dedicated feature request filed for this subject on our agenda. I've added your upvote to the topic, thanks!

• Official Post

Hi Demian, has there been an update on that topic since last summer?

I'm afraid not, but your Feedback has already been forwarded. Thank you Tearch as well!

• Adding a date/time stamp to Enscape videos would definitely be handy for solar analysis. I've used Enscape for similar projects, and while workarounds exist, having it built-in would be a time-saver. It could make it easier to pinpoint specific times for design adjustments.